Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to configure VOICE_SEGMENT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FFrey

Programmer
Dec 20, 2009
US
I have a meridian 1 converted to a cs1000e 7.5 with a 201i call pilot v5.1. I am trying to set up a new IVR with an announcement in AACC 6.2. I see the voice segment variables set using values like ccms_ann:34. The problem is I have no idea where to set up that ccms_ann:xx announcement. The docs say to go into the ccms server utility and create a voice file with the voice prompt editor but when I log into the server utility I dont have a voice prompt editor. Does anyone know what I missed?

Thanks

You need go into you Application Builder in Call Pilot to first add the voice item. Once you've done that you can go to AACC and assign the voice segment (it will be the same number as the voice item). Don't forget to record your announcement.

Thank you. I was able to get application builder installed and connected to the call pilot. How do I add a voice item? Do I just go to file and select new?

I was able to add the voice item. When we try to record it we hear a message that the file does not exist on the server and then the call hangs up?

Thanks

Are you going into the application ID in your Call Pilot first?

Once you enter the application ID and password, you should be prompted for a prompt ID to update (this is the voice item number you created).

Hope this helps....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back