Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to configure DPNSS and PRI on DPRI 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

willem3

MIS
Sep 30, 2002
NL
Hi,

I'm trying to configure both PRI and DPNSS on the new dual-PRI card: DDP2, NT5D97;
which daugtherboard should I use? NTAG54 seems only supporting DPNSS; I cannot use two different types of daugtherboards, can I?

Thanks for helping me.

Regards,

Willem_3

Hi willem,

for PRI you have to use the NTBK51 Daughter Board.
If you want I can send you a Instalation Instruction for NT5D97 card.

Hi,

You cannot programm PRI and DPNSS on the same card. PRI uses the NTBK51 Daughterboard and the DNPSS uses an other one (Can't remember the NT number) and you can only connect 1 daughterboard

Marc D.

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Thanks for your replies!

I have the PRI-daughterboard attached at the moment, so I should configure a separate DPNSS-card.

Regards,

Willem_3

Yes you should have a Dpri card with the NTBK51 Db for the PRI and you need a Dpri card with the NTAG54 Db for the DPNSS

Marc D.

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Hi

I am trying to set up a DPNSS connection.

I have a NTCK43 dual PRI card.
Do I have to use the same NTAG54 daughter board?

What are the other cards required to make a standard DPNSS connection? like the Enet card ??

please provide me a connection diagram with different cards?
my email: seelammk@yahoo.com

I am a bit lost with NTP's.

your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Nandu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back