Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to check for abandoned call on an agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

noside12000

Technical User
Jan 23, 2012
US
Hi everyone,

Good day, I'd just like to ask if there's a report in CMS to check in a specific agent has an abandoned call or not...

Thank you all!

Unless you have RONA active, it would be difficult to know. Higher ring time than normal for an agent could indicate this, but only if the person waited a long time listening to ring.

RONA is your best bet to know if an agent is not answering calls.

- Stinney
"Scire ubi aliquid invenire possis, ea demum maxima pars eruditionis est"

"To know where to find anything is, after all, the greatest part of education"

Maybe I am dense, but an abandoned call is a call that was abandoned while in queue isn't it? How would an agent get an abandoned call? Do you perhaps mean something else?

@Stinney, Yeah I checked the agent with our RONA report and found none. I checked the Ave. Ring Time for the past week and it seems to be normal.

@BIS, agent would have the call on his queue (station ringing set on agent login ID) and then for some reason, the was cancelled by the caller.

Thanks all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back