Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to change the X axis in a chart, according to the parameters? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

vxxv

Programmer
Jan 23, 2004
PT
Hi,

In the X axis I need to put a date interval - month/year - (always a year apart) that changes based on the values inserted by the user. This means that the X axis can be from January-2004 to December-2004 or March-2004 and March-2005, etc.
I don't know if this is possible to accomplish, but I would be grateful if someone could help me with this issue.

Best regards,
Jaime

Use the parameter in the record selection formula to restrict the data to that time frame.

If only the chart should be restricted and the other data in the report spans a larger/diferent date range, place the chart in a subreport.

Cheers,
- Ido

CUT, Visual CUT, and DataLink Viewer:
view, e-mail, export, burst, distribute, and schedule Crystal Reports.

But I want to show all the month values, even if they have null data, so that my x-axis will show all the months for that period (a year apart).

And my problem is that I don't know how to build a chart like this, and with all this specifications.

Thanks,
Jaime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back