Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to change the incoming call to operator 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukoir

Technical User
Aug 11, 2002
BR
I have a MD110 BC10 installed in hospital.
The incoming call in operator instrument the preference is external call, I need to change the preference to internal call. How can i do it? Is there any patch for that?

in such cases normally different corgs is set to the different calt (7=external, 0-3=internal), check with opctp:corg=all;
If so, then with opcgs the corgs will be matched to the operator with different priority, check: opcgp:dir=all; or opcgp:corg=all;
Change the prio for both corgs to "1"

or: check, if you have aspap:parnum=173; It exists in BC11 (maybe in BC10) and must be "2"

You could set up an operator emergency number in number analysis, calls to this number overide all other calls.

You can do this with
NANSI:NUMTYP=OE,NUMSE=XXXX; /*XXXX being your choice of number */
OPCTS:CORG=z,CALT=0,OACC=yyyy; /* z being number of new call origin group, yyyy being common operator number, you can check existing call origin groups with OPCTP:CORG=ALL; */
OPCGS:CORG=z,DIR= /* w individual operator number */
e.g.

NANSI:NUMTYP=OE,NUMSE=5555; /* emergency operator number */
OPCTS:CORG=5,CALT=0,OACC=5555; /* call origin group for emergency operator number */
OPCGS:CORG=5,DIR=5400,CHO=1; /* operator 5400 will answer calls in this call origin group */
OPCGS:CORG=5,DIR=5401,CHO=1; /* operator 5401 will answer calls in this call origin group */

In this way when internal callers dial 5555 the next call presented to the operators with number 5400 or 5401 will be this call irrespective of what or how many other calls are in the operator queue.

I tested both recomendation, using corg and prio doesn´t work the external calls continous as priority and the emergency call works but it received continous ring, Is it possible to change the continous ring to normal ring.

The continuous ring is to signify that it is an emergency call, as this programming is designed as such. It might be possible to patch it to give normal ring, I will look at the code and see if it can be done although I have to fit it in to my normal work load so I cannot promise I give a speedy reply. Maybe somebody else out there has a quicker solution...m110d

Hello lukoir, You are requesting 2 new features here. They are both not implemented in your system. The only way is to move to BC11, as there is parnum 173.
The other silly way is to create operator code that will call out and in back to operator. This case it will have same priority as external call. But this is the worst recommendation I can provide you. Imagine how this can busy up your trunks, but anyway operator call should be minimal.
//patcher

Hi!
I have somekind of solution for your query. it's done by a bunch of patches, but works with all operator types. If interested, could you place your Email address here?
///fcpli

fcpli my email is lukoir@hotmail.com
I apreciate your contribution.

Thanks
/lukoir

to md110: don't bother, the patch is already written!
(except it does not help the problem)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back