Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to chance the OneXPortal Certificate of Avaya Platform? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobiaScapin

IS-IT--Management
May 13, 2021
IT
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to change the self-signed certificate of the Avaya Platform with a certificate validated by the CA of my company.

I have read that it should be possibile from Web Manager > Security > Certificates.
Here I tried to upload a PFX file with the key, the certificate and also CA certificate. The import seems to be done, now the main page of appliance: is serving with the right certificate, validated by my CA. BUT All other services like and onexportal are still using the selfsigned certificate.

From manual the import procedure should replace all the certificates, why it is not working? Am I missing something?
Of course I have tried to reboot the VM.

Many thanks

Finally I have found a workaround.
I have found a script in /opt/Avaya/scripts/keystore.sh that apply the uploaded certificates to tomcat keystore. After a reboot the new certificate is working.
This sh seems to be called by a REST service, I dont know which one and why it did not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back