Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to call forward after few rings - Avaya Definity

Status
Not open for further replies.

waiteri

Technical User
Sep 5, 2007
Hi All,
how to make call folward on two station (simultaneously ring on both)

Great thx for help
BR

filipkrukowski,

I'll step out on limb and assume that you are referring to coverage ans group.

example: Call to ext. 1234 and is not answered
coverage ans group (ext 4321/5435/2345) would all
ring until answered or second cover point is
defined (VM)

Otherwise, please post additional information...

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”

- Epicurus

Hi,
thx for this steping :) More/less I need something as U wrote. Two phone in group must ring simultaneously or one after other.
I already put into coverage answer group two numbers, but still dont know what to change next.

BR

Now you need to add the cov ans group to the coverage path in one of the coverage path points (would be C# where # is the number of the cov ans group). Many times I will create an internal extension number that I direct the calls to which has a coverage path that will ring the two phones. The display on the two phones in the cov ans group will show the name of the internal extension so they will know that it is a call from there, not to them directly. Hope that makes sense.

a1bandit,
great thx for Your help, switching calls works now. But what to change else to be have incoming call on two station simultaneously? I read manual, but honestly cant see how to change Coverage Criteria:

COVERAGE ACOVERAGE PATHCODE (FAC)

Coverage Path Number: 1
Hunt after Coverage? y
Next Path Number: Linkage

COVERAGE CRITERIA

Station/Group Status Inside Call Outside Call
Active? n n
Busy? y y
Don't Answer? y y Number of Rings: 2
All? y n
DND/SAC/Goto Cover? y y

COVERAGE POINTS

Terminate to Coverage Pts. with Bridged Appearances? n

Point1: c1 Point2: Point3:
Point4: Point5: Point6:

Could U help me also with this? :)

Additionaly, how to collect call when not my phone ringig? There is some Feature Acces Code make this possible?

BR,
Philip

waiteri,

You can check your feature-access-codes for the following:

call pickup access code on pg 1
or
directed call pickup access code on pg 2...

call pickup allows you to pickup calls from your pickup group

directed call pickup picks up any calls allowed by COR

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”

- Epicurus

SloTCMS30,
th-U for explanation. I tried to set up those group but still can't collect incoming call from other phone.

My set up in feature access code this area:
Call Pickup Access Code: *8
Directed Call Pickup Access Code: *7

BR,
Philip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back