Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to call asp in client side vbscript? 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingkumar

Programmer
Jan 21, 2003
US
Hi ,

It might be answered before but i couldnt find it in search so started a new thread.

The problem i have is i have a bunch of list boxes and when user clicks on submit button witha client side script(vbscript) i am checking whether user has mades any/what selection and if he has not selected anything a message pops up to select something other wise it should call the stored procedure and send the values as parameters.

now i am able to do it till the part where i pop up a message box when user doent select something but the problem i am facing now is how to call the function ( whihc is in one of the com objects ) in the client side vbscript to do the required update in the database.

Thanks.

-KingKumar

thank you, your pretty quick yourself, i practically see you in every post. Also noticed you are top mvp.

It is because they have no work for me at my job.

At least I look busy when I'm helping someone with code.

same here, actually i'm swamped - but i love to keep my brain thinking, so i try to keep up with the threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back