Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How To Become a Certified Dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2007
US
I'm interested in becoming a Panasonic Business Phone Systems Dealer, yet I've called Panasonic several times and searched their website a few times and can find no info regarding this.

Can anybody give me a lead or a place to start on my path to becoming a Certified Dealer?

Thanks in advance.

Who is your Panasonic vendor? Ask him to give you the name of a Panasonic rep and call him/her.

LkEErie

I'm in Southern California and just a few minutes ago talked with someone from Panasonic, I work out of my home, I do not have an office, and that fact disqualifies me from becoming a panasonic reseller. I'm a Cisco reseller, they had no such requirement, but Panasonic says no go.

Thanks for your help guys.

That part is not a problme if you know the right people. I had the same issue, but my electrician friends provided me with office space in their facility. I think I've actually used the space 3 times in 3 years :)

LkEErie

get a shed outback and put a phoneline a network plug
and a sign on it and get a yellowpage add.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back