Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to avoid the right side cutting off from the report?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mns9939

Programmer
Nov 21, 2001
US
I am using Crystal 8.0. The report prints fine when printed from within Crystal Reports. When the same report is called through a URL, it looks good but when i print it, come letters on the right side gets chopeed off.
How do i resolve this problem?

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mns

Can you supply more details i.e. is the report landscape/portrait, I assume it's printing out in the same orientation as in Crystal.

What crystal viewer are you using in the browser, i.e. Active-X, DHTML etc?

When viewing in Crystal/browser are you using the same PC/printer?

If you can, try exporting the report from the browser to a rpt format file and compare the page margins between this file and the original.

Scottwebb,

Thanks for your reply.

The report is in portrait format. I am giving a URL to the Crystal page Server and passing the parameters like userid/pwd etc in teh query string.

I exported the report form the browser and compared with the original report. The page margins are the same in the both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back