Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to avoid Printing BLANK Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

vlad2

Programmer
Jan 9, 2002
US
I need to display every customer record on separate(new) page.I calculate total payments of the customer using fields from another tables.I need to Suppress whole page(report) and send to the printes just list of the Customers which are appropriate to the bus rules.

How i can supppres whole page(report)?

thanks in advance...

So you wish the report that is printed to just be a list of customers that pass a set of business rules? Or do you want to see there data as well?

So you wish the report that is printed to just be a list of customers that pass a set of business rules? Or do you want to see their data as well?

I want to see them first and then printed.

"I want to see them first and then printed" I am not sure what you mean by this.

I want to display the list of Customer first in CrViewer and then if user click print then Print this List...

How I can suppress PageHeader or Groupheader if i calculate and get result(which i based suppression on) in GroupFooter? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back