Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to auto play a Flash movie in a PowerPoint slide???

Status
Not open for further replies.

sierra7

Technical User
Aug 30, 2001
GT
Is there any possible way to "auto-open" or
"auto-play" a Flash movie into a PowerPoint slide, without double-clicking the icon that is created when the Flash movie is inserted into the slide as an object.

Is it possible to do that? Any suggestions?

The whole idea is to create a different animation on text, since presentations have come to a point in which we always see the same and traditional PowerPoint effects. I would app. if someone can tell me where to find PowerPoint "freebies", resources, gifs, pics, sounds, etc. I need a change on the usual way presentations are done.

Thanks in advance for your time and help! s-)

You do this by selecting Slide Show, Custom Animation / Transition, etc. You need to play around with it and figure out when you want it to start and stop, if you want it to start on a Mouse Click or by keystrokes or automatically. These selections are available, under Slide Show on the Toolbar.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back