Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to add a print service to a dialog

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaya17

Programmer
Feb 9, 2004
SG
i have several dialogs(MFC) with one or two clistctrl object in each, and i am asked to print the list on each dialog.

i searched the internet, but found nothing. anybody could help me with it?

Thanks so much in advance!

Regards,
kaya

Kaya,
I do not understand what you are saying. Are you writing a program and you want people to be able to print with it, or is it a program that you are using wants you to print something. I was looking for code to make my program print, so if thats what your looking for, I will let you know if I find anything. If not, I will see what I can do.

Let me know in i can help,

The Programer 2004

hi, sorry for not making it clear. what i mean is i want to add a print function to my program, so that my program can print(say, maybe there is a button "print", once licked, it the printer will print something out).and in my case, it is very simple, i just want it to print a list in a dialog.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards,
kaya

That is exactly what I am looking for too. I will let you know if I find anything.

--TheProgramer--
C++ Programer since 2004.
You can contact me at:
theprogramer2004@yahoo.com

If I understand you right, you need to press PrintScreen key on the keyboard and paste the image in a word document or in a picture in paint.exe or AdobePhotoshop...
If you need to do it programatically you should get the DC of the dialog box, and use PutBlt or StrechBlt to the printer DC.

Ion Filipski
1c.bmp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back