Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to access a new version (006020)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctsja

Programmer
Dec 5, 2012
US
I need to be able to map an 850 transactions using version 006020. We recently upgraded to Gentran Basic 6.5 (MVS). How do I download version 006020 from standard?

I just had the same issue recently. I was able to get the new standards by following these instructions from IBM:

Downloading Fixes for Legacy Products
Prior to being able to download any files, you will need to register for an IBM ID if you do not already have one as well as fill out an access request form.

1. To fill out the access request form, go to the following link:
2. You can register for your IBM ID from this page by clicking on “Get an IBM ID” link. Once you receive your IBM ID, you can continue logging into the software request area. Or if you already have an IBM ID, login using that ID and password.

3. Once you are logged in, fill out the form answering the questions as well as selecting each of the product/release install packages and/or maintenance packages that you require access to the downloads.

4. Once your software access request is processed, you will receive an email with a link to the software download area ( and the "access key" that you will need for login. You can then download install packages and maintenance packages as needed for the products that have been requested.

From the site listed above:
Sign in with IBM ID and password, Input Access Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back