Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to access a Finder Click() event 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AccpacNet

Programmer
Nov 12, 2008
CA
I need to set the checkbox value on Order Entry form in the Customer Finder_click() event when the returned customer NO. is not null, but I don't know how and where to access this event. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot for your quick reply, Tuba2007!
I am a newbie to accpac, I don't know what is the signature of this event? Where can I find a Accpac development guide?

Thanks in advance!

There is no developer guide that I am aware of. Are you using a form on which you've dropped the AccpacOE1100.ocx?

Yes, I drop the AccpacOE1100.ocx on my form and I am coding with C#. So any suggestion for me to learn more about custom development of accpac. Thanks a bunch!

It would be greatly appreciated if you can post some sample code.

I also use VB to do coding too, so could please post some sample code? Thanks!

In your form you'll need:

1:

Dim WithEvents dsOrder As AccpacOE1100.ACCPACDSControl

2:

Private Sub AccpacOE1100UICtrl1_OnUIAppOpened()

With Me.AccpacOE1100UICtrl1

Set dsOrder = .UIDSControls("adsOEORDH")

End With

End Sub

3:

Private Sub dsOrder_OnRecordChanged(ByVal eReason As AccpacCOMAPI.tagEventReason, ByVal pField As AccpacDataSrc.IAccpacDSField, ByVal pMultipleFields As AccpacDataSrc.IAccpacDSFields)
if dsOrder.Fields("CUSTOMER") <> "" Then Me.chkMyCheckbox = True else Me.chkMyCheckbox = False
End Sub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back