Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How stop or restart apache with Oracle8i and Windows NT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nino2000

Programmer
Jun 23, 2001
FR
Hi, I want to stop apache server. I found an executable to start apache, but not to stop it!!!
Moreover, I never need to start apache because oracle launched Apache automaticly.

I have to stop apache because I modified a bean and I'd like that apache reload it. Could somoeone put me on the way?

Note: my system don't have apachectl executable which enable to stop apache like Unix System.

HI
U can stop http service from control panel

ajith

Path to Apache Executable\Apache.exe -w -n Apache -k stop

Path to Apache Executable\Apache.exe -w -n Apache -k restart

Path to Apache Executable\Apache.exe -w -n Apache -k start

Apache is a command line program and requires arguments.
Depending on what version you are using the tools provided for NT/2K have both stop and restart on them.

Raymond

Does anyone know how to prevent the apache server from starting automatically? I have no use for it at the moment, and it's just bogging my computer down. Also, I would like to disable java.exe from being started automatically, too. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back