Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How smart are you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a language component to this test?

--------------
Good Luck
To get the most from your Tek-Tips experience, please read
FAQ181-2886
As a circle of light increases so does the circumference of darkness around it. - Albert Einstein

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, eSynergy, and Crystal Reports

"What version of URGENT!!! are you using?

i got 25 when i did it ther other day and i'm no smarter about US politics now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Whoever battles with monsters had better see that it does not turn him into a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. ~ Nietzsche"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

29; so what? These tests prove nothing but the ability to recall trivial factoids.

CC said:
Is there a language component to this test?
One of the questions is a fill in the blank with affected and effected as the options. I noticed the test thread moved over to STC but that question reminded me of a MAI thread.

[small]Sometimes you gotta leave your zone of safety. You have to manufacture Inspirado. You gotta get out of the apartment. You've got to run with the wolves. You've got to dive into the ocean and fight with the sharks. Or just treat yourself to a delicious hot fudge sundae........ with nuts. - Jack Black[/small]

Let's hope that everyone who participates in MAI gets at least that question right.

--------------
Good Luck
To get the most from your Tek-Tips experience, please read
FAQ181-2886
As a circle of light increases so does the circumference of darkness around it. - Albert Einstein

And I have no idea who the rap artist was. Not a genre I have the slightest interest in listening to (if that's what you call it).

Chip H.

chiph said:
Not a genre I have the slightest interest in listening to...

I think one is "subjected to.." rap music under extreme duress [lol]

How Rap Music Got Its Name...

Wee Diddy and 3-Pac just finished their new album of "Essential Bangin' Choonz" and as they left the studio, Diddy slammed the door, and the 'C' fell off the sign above it. "Thassit!" cried 3-Pac, "We got oursells a noo genre Bro!"

Allegedly... [/tongue-in-cheek]

Chris

So you ride yourselves over the fields,
and you make all your animal deals,
and your wise men don't know how it feels...

Ian Anderson

I got a 16!!! Yay, did I do well test the in?

===

AJ - (Formerly FatmanSuperstar)

[aside]
RAP.

Acronym innit.

Although I prefer MeGustaXL's explanation!
[/aside]

Fee

The question should be [red]Is it worth trying to do?[/red] not [blue] Can it be done?[/blue]

Fee said:
RAP.

Acronym innit.

[ponder]

Thx btw [thumbsup]

Chris

So you ride yourselves over the fields,
and you make all your animal deals,
and your wise men don't know how it feels...

Ian Anderson

Rhythm And Poetry

Fee

The question should be [red]Is it worth trying to do?[/red] not [blue] Can it be done?[/blue]

As a teenager I once told this somewhat less-than-brilliant guy who liked music that he ought to listen to the new rap station in the area, and I forgot the numbers on the dial but it was the kay - rap station (stations here start with K and usually not W). He was all interested in it and I guess I was so convincing that at first he didn't want to believe his friends that I was funnin' him. I hadn't honestly expected to fool him at all, but hey, what can I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back