Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How my system do a outgoing call

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhernandezpc

Technical User
Dec 10, 2016
ES
Hi everyone, i have a question about Nortel CS1000B. My extensions dont do the call, and i think that my Trunk SIP dont work fine. First, my RLI go to the PRI and second to the Trunk TIE SIP, with the System Manager. My configuration its BARS SPN. Regards

Suggest recreating one of the area codes as an NPA (if you are using 10 digit dial). Since this is a branch office, in normal condition, are all phones registered to the main office (IP)? If so, you will need to verify your ip zone dialing at the branch office. I believe in order for zone dialing to work properly you will need the proper digit manipulation in order to strip the zone number once the outbound call hits the main in order to dial out on your first choice; PRI. On my first comment, SPNs in LD 90 can be very limiting especially when tandem-ing across networks.

Keeping it simple and starting w/ the basic first. Make sure your NCOS is correct for external calling.

A Tek-Tip Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back