Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how many OS can be loaded on single partioning on hard disk 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandar1607

Technical User
Aug 22, 2009
IN
i just want to load 4 os on my xp operating system with only one partioning drive....how to do that

BadBigBen:

I was looking for that article... I remember reading it. :)

Just my 2¢

"What the captain doesn't realize is that we've secretly replaced his Dilithium Crystals with new Folger's Crystals."

--Greg

I'm not sure I've seen that before, but I had read where a young teenage boy or almost teen, I forget, a handful of years ago put several OSes on a basic computer, I believe.

I glanced over this, and it's got me REALLY curious. Whether I'd go the full extent of 145 different OSes is doubtful, but I could see putting several on one PC if nothing else than the fun of it!

Thanks for that link! I just hope I can find the time, and keep an extra PC around long enough to give it a go!

Man, this is sad. Glancing over at that link made me wish I could just go home right now (from work), and tinker with me some computers! [glasses]

--

"If to err is human, then I must be some kind of human!" -Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back