Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How many mailboxes do we have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie001

MIS
Sep 30, 2004
US
We are using a Nortel Option 11c.

1) Is there any way to tell how many Voice Mailboxes are setup?
2) Is it possible to print a list of all Voice Mailboxes or figure out which mailboxes have not been accessed in some time?

Thanks,

Bernie

if you pull up your screen from an html it's call pilot, from a vt term with menu's it mermail.. call pilot also says call pilot from the main menu.. in mermail go to backup status, you'll the the total number of boxes.. in call pilot the only way i have found it to pull up the class of service's.. each one will give you a total count of users on that class

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

We use MMail.

I have not been able to find the backup status.
Is it under Hardware Administration?

you need to find that, under option 2 then 1 (?) my mermail went away about two years ago... you need to schedule backups weekly at least..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

If you want to know which have not been used in a while, you can use "Find" (I believe it's F5) and fill out the length of time for no access. That will bring up a list of mailboxes that have not been logged into in X number of days.

There is a way! Dammit if I can be sure what screen actually shows tha number but I've seen it a hundred times.

It might be the tape backup screen or it might be a screen in TOOLS.

If that doesnt help, the Find F10 key in the Local Voice Users screen will offer a choce to print all - and if you are remote, a Windows "print to file" printer will allow you to dump the list to a text file - but it is slow

~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back