Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How many ARRNs can I input in one SPN? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff1215

Technical User
Aug 21, 2007
US
I have about 100 numbers/number ranges needs to be input as ARRN in one SPN, is it possible?

ie.

SPN 212
RLI 1
ARRN 654 ARLI 2
ARRN 6543 ARLI 2
ARRN 6544 ARLI 2
ARRN 6543210 ARLI 2

As far as I know, since you can pretty much go all out on other SDRR type entries. Certainly no loss just trying and reporting back if it takes.

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators

Just got an error code after I input 64 records.

ESN0068
No more restricted numbers allowed for this code.

Do you know how to increase the numbers?
Thanks,

The LD86 ESN data block addresses the global maximum number of SDRRs - look at the MXSD value - but I think you found the "per SPN limit"

Your message seems to state "No more restricted numbers allowed for [red]this code[/red]" I don't think that's an adjustable value.

I'll keep thinking - but if you find the solution, post back

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators

you are right,I searched several posts here regarding ESN0086 error, it also indicate that 64 is the limit for one SPN entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back