Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How long is a test valid? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwolf00

Programmer
Nov 5, 2001
US
I passed the first Oracle 8i exam (SQL, I believe) in the spring of 2001 - now my employer needs me to finish OCP certification (preferably 9i) - am I starting from scratch?

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build better and bigger idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. - Rick Cook
zen.gif

I am pretty sure that Oracle 8i Certification expired by the end of 2004 and nobody can give Oracle 8i exams anymore, I have verified this with the Oracle certified Technology Learning Centre, if wrong please correct. Pulkit Agrawal

Yes, it's correct that Oracle 8i Cert has been retired. But, fortunately for you that you can still use Oracle 8i first exam (1Z0-001) for ORacle 9i. So you can take either 1Z0-001 or 1Z0-007 exam for the first exam of oracle9i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back