Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How i place a Chart in page header rather than Report Header.

Status
Not open for further replies.

umeshs79

Programmer
Aug 7, 2002
DE
Hi,
I want to place a Bar Chart in page header.
but Chart Expert always place it on Report Header.
and if i try to move it on page header it is not displayed in page header. So please tell me how i put a chart in page header.
So please tell me how i place it in page header.
Actually i needed this because my Report heading is in Page Header. Which gets repeated on every page. And i want my Bar chart after page header. And after showing it on first page i want to supress the Page Header(in which Chart is placed).

please tell me how i do this.

Thanks.
umesh

Hi,
it is not possible to place in pageheader, you could use group-header. Why don't you post the headlines in Report header about the chart and suppress the page header of the first page. Sorry, my english is terrible...

Regards,
Ralph

One way to get a chart into a page header is to put the chart in a subreport and place the subreport in the page header. For what you're doing though, you may not want to do it. You might want to give this a try

Report Header
Containing Same information as page header
Containing Chart
Page Header
Containing Information to be repeated on every page
Suppress when page number is 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back