Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How get rid of 'REPORT TITLE'

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazolba

Programmer
Dec 4, 2001
US
I just started using Actuate <grrrrrrrr>.
After being used to Crystal Reports I find it impossible to figure out.
I've developed a report (after much blood sweat and tears) but have a REPORT TITLE at the top of every page. I've pulled my hair out trying to get rid of it but cannot find it anywhere. Its not in the page heade,r as far as I can tell, because I've created a page header and it appears at the top of every page under the offending default title.
H-E-L-P me before I shoot myself and the person that gave me this report to write!

sathishraju,
Thanks but can you please be a little more specific for novice actuate programers like me and gazolba.
the only properties i saw in the pagelist component are:
1. DisplayName
2. Pagination
..SplitOversizePagesWhenPrinting
3. Slots
..PageStyle

Will be grateful is you can provide a quick response

Regards,
Samir

click the PageStyle folder to expand it, the Report title is in the box that has a "ab" in it and titled
Content - ReportTitle (To find it just click on the box and it will be high-lighted.) Hope this helps

Thanks for ur quick assistance handleAKA.

However, I probably stated my problem wrongly!
What i actually need is to specify the window title (i.e. the text in the extreme blue bar on to of every web page, the same bar which contain the 3 window buttons to minimze, maximize & close the window)

the thing is that my actuate report has a label which has the following code:
LinkTo = "javascript: window.open("
now the resulting pop up has the window title as the url itself, while i need to specify it as something else.

hope this clears doubts and fetches some responses :)

Thanks Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back