Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How does NITE and TIME work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmclemor

IS-IT--Management
Aug 21, 2006
US
I currently have nite 1 going to a menu driven mailbox. There is no TIME configured. If I add times and additional nite numbers, then what happens during the nite 2 schedule on the weekends and holidays?
Thanks.

nite_data only works with the 2250 console.. the att can put the switch in nit or nit 2 mode.. if you don't have a console, your in nights.. prt any rdb and you will see a * next to either day or night idc to show you the switch state.. our consoles are 7 by 24 so night is not used here.. night in acd groups (ncfw) are keyed by zero agents being logged in.. tod routing is on a clock schedule

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I do have a 2250 console. Nite 2 mode? Is that a shift + nite button? I need to have the operator go into nite mode in order to step away from her desk. This nite mode should send calls to the programmed number on another phone. My question is this: how will the calls be handled on Saturday when we are closed? Which nite number will be in effect?

never played with multi-night dest feature.. i did have a 2250 manual, might glance at that

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back