Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do you turn off Maid code off hook detection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hms400

Technical User
Jan 31, 2005
CA
I have a switch, rls 4.5. We are using a different system for the maid codes but the M1 is sometimes sending its own if a guest set is left off hook for more than 30 seconds...I have looked through tons of documentation and have not found a way to disable it.

The only thing I could do right now is to change the time that it is active through the BGD and set it for like 1 min in the middle of the night.....

Any help would be awesome,
Thanks

is it howler tone causing the problem? if so turn it off in the cdb time data hwtt 0

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

I am not sure what you mean by howler tone. Is is just a regular dial tone I am assuming, just when it is off hook the maid status codes come through.

It's set off on the BGD,

SE OP TI DE OFF - Turn off hook detection, only

I hope is this what you need.

OHAS feature is active on your sets. CLS ASCA and OHID x. The OAS block in LD 15 might be define
To remove it CLS ASCD on the sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back