Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do you print address labels from notes address book?

Status
Not open for further replies.

valeria

Technical User
Jun 28, 2001
GB
Yes, How on earth do you print address labels from notes address book without it being an export nightmere? I cannot understand how lotus notes hasn't figure that out yet.

At the moment the only way I can print address labels is by using a special view created in notes, then export into microsoft excel and then finally use word mailmerge/ create mail labels. Not practical at all!!.

I have tried ways to print the address book to create look alike address labels but with the only result of and incredible waste of paper!!! Is there a way you can just print the fields where the address is without obviously print the field names?

Thanks

I think we are all in the same boat as far as this is concerned - I've been trying to figure the base way to do this also. Unfortunatley the only way I am able to do it is the same way as you.

Lamaar75@hotmail.com

The Lotus Approach (and its close cousin, Notes Reporter) database program has built-in support for Avery labels.

You can also use LabelPro for Lotus Notes from a company called Thuridion who can be reached at (800)LPW-1806.

Label Maker from Cambridge Software Group is another label maker program which is bundled with CoStar's LabelWriter printer. They can be reached at (800)792-7248.

Print Merge Express from IVES Technologies uses ODBC on MS Word to generate labels, envelopes, and form letters.

Intelliprint from CSS can print labels from Notes views.

NotesToPaper by SoftVision Development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back