Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do You monitor Alarms and trunks 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

1a22ip

Technical User
Jun 11, 2003
US
With the latest patch to my CM7.1 ASA will no longer run Scheduled tasks if the CM is not already logged in. So if you specify the task to disconnect when done the next one (in my case is an hour) will not run. It will stay in Connecting for ever. Ticket with Avaya SME states ASA is at End Of Life!. So how do we continue to monitor alarms and trunks going forward. Does any one have a better way other than ASA.

Thanks in Advance
ED

1a2 to ip I seen it all

Thanks. Not upgrading my ASA anytime soon with this news. How can Avaya release ASA 7 and say its "end of life". That seems odd to me.

Seems odd to me also. I have reached out to our Avaya sales engineering team about it.

Our Avaya Sales Engineering team has confirmed that ASA is being EOL. The reasoning appears to be that they have moved it's functionality into System Manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back