Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How Do you Know you are set for A+ exams 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemsion

Technical User
Apr 3, 2003
CM
Hello
I will like to send this question to all the techs out there.How do you Know you are ready for the A+ exams.

...when you are able to march down the list of exam objectives, confident in your knowledge of each topic.

Taking lots and lots of practice tests can get in the the "test mode".

A+,N+,S+,L+,I+,HTI+,e-Biz+,Security+,CETsr,CST,CNST,CNCT,CFOT,CCNT,CCTT,ACSP,ISA CCST3

lemsion,

I admit that I was nervous walking into the A+ exams, having not taken any certification tests before. I wasn't sure that I was ready, so I understand how you feel.

I don't recall if the A+ All-In-One came with any test questions, but I did order a CD from Total Seminars that came with 1100 practice questions (and 2 discount vouchers). As it turns out, the CD didn't arrive until after I'd passed, but good practice tests are a big help.

I've got the ExamCram2 book for the Network+ exam, which came with a CD of practice tests (again, didn't use it). I assume that there's one for the A+ as well.

I don't recommend any of the Braindump practice material, but if you have access to good practice tests, this will probably boost your confidence.

Wishdiak
A+, Network+, MCSA 2003 certified

I agree, the practice tests are the way to go, but don't just memorize, know why the answer is right and you will have more success in the industry.

If you think you can, you might...if you know you can then you will.

A+

I agree, the practice tests are the way to go, but don't just memorize, know why the answer is right and you will have more success in the industry.

If you think you can, you might...if you know you can then you will.

A+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back