Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do you get Cisco CME to show DDI on outbound calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzobi

Technical User
Nov 29, 2007
ZA
I have a Cisco CME v8.6. At the moment when anyone dials out the number that is seen is the main switchboard number. We would like to change this so as it shows the individuals DDI numbers. I have looked round the internet but can't seem to find a way of doing this. I have checked with the network provider and they tell me that the ISDN30 is set up so the DDIs should show and that we need to configure our system now.

Network provider is Vodafone Ghana

Can some one please help?

Not sure if this is the answer, but in Extensions >> Label field enter the number you want to use, then test.

Go on the Directory Line configuration for that line,
on the Number mask field, you specify the DID. eg, 123356XXXX will make the extension 5600 dial out as 1233565600

Hello N1T15H

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not too sure what you mean by Directory Line and exactly where to put the command. Do you have an example of one you may have done in the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back