Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do you confiure CS1000 to use Force Agent Logout and Change Agent State in AACC R6.4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duke765

Vendor
Jan 28, 2014
US
How do you confiure CS1000 to use Force Agent Logout and Change Agent State in AACC R6.4?

Avaya Aura® Contact Center Release 6.4 has a new feature called Force Agent Logout and Change Agent State in their Realtime displays.
What configuration is required to make this work with a CS1000 Release 7.5 system?

No CS1K configuration is required for this feature. However this feature uses CTI and thus effectively requires Agent Desktop software. This is not clear from the documentation other than it say the agent receives notification in Agent Desktop.

This doesn't require CTI - you can log out the agent either from the agent properties page (there is a "Logout Agent" button at the bottom next to Clear / Submit / Create Copy / Create Many), or from the list of agents when you are searching them - highlight the one you want and there is a Logout button at the bottom of that list, next to Delete.

Matthew - Technical Support Engineer Sr.

We are having also problems with this.
We are now doing test with Avaya.
I would think that you don't need the CTI, but our test for now show that I can logout an agent when the TN and posID is added on the CCT. You also must add AST 0 on the CS1000 on the TN.

I will try to keep this post up to date with info that I get from the tests that I do with Avaya.

Cheers

Joekske

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back