Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I upgrade CIOS with no service contracts? 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

573dawn

IS-IT--Management
Jun 13, 2007
US
Hi All, I have 3 1720 routers on 12.0/12.1 and I need to be at least up to 12.2/12.3, preferably even up to current, but I have no service contracts and no access beyond guest at Cisco's site. Any suggestions or do I need to contact Cicso?

Thanks, Dawn

Burts,

I would really appreciate an IOS for those my Cisco equipment. I am dead in the water with out something to flash them.

Please? If I don't get something from you, then I have to deal with the seller and I am sure he got them from another company. It would just be a mess...

I have taken 2 CCNA classes and I would love having this equipment I own to be functional.

I have a 2505 and a 2507 (as listed above).

Thanks in advance.

There are people that sell the IOS on cd from retired routers like that for around $30, and they usually come with other things on the cd, too, like CCNA and CCNP courses. Let me know if you have no luck. I have also heard of people using IOSHunter---try Googling that.

Burt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back