Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I turn off "opting out of voice mail"? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredH71

Programmer
Sep 3, 2014
US
I have an Avaya Ip Office 5.2 and Avaya Voice Mail Client 3.2.

Currently the office is set up where when a caller calls a user and the user does not answer. The caller has an option to "opted out" when then the caller is ytransfered to a different office. It is set up for all users system wide (I think). How do I turn this "opting out of voice mail" off?

you can press 0, 2 or 3 when the mailbox answers and if you take the entry out of the System entry in the voicemail tab then there is no option and the system will ignore it.
having that said I have not touched a 3.2 in years so not sure how good that actually is and if it is really there.

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME), ACIS (SME)

“This is the end of the world, make sure to buy your T-shirt before it is too late"
Original expression of my daughter

Thank you Westi, I am not versed well enough on 3.2 either. But, you were very helpful. Thanks for pointing me toward the Reception\Breakout 0,2 & 3 DTMF tones in user's voice mail setting. That took me to where I needed to research. Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back