Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I set up Call Pilot ver 1.06 to back up to a network drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

klamm49

Technical User
Oct 21, 2010
US
I am currently running Call Pilot ver 1.06. I would like to back up to a network drive. I can map the drive from the call pilot server and can created and delete files. I do not need to log in to the network drive with a login or password, just need to map it. I tired to create a new device through the Call pilot administrator client. I select system administrator>Server Backup>Backup Devices. I select new; in the "Name" field I enter a description, in "Path" I enter the network drive infor e.g. \\bkupserver\CPbackup. In the type field I enter disk. Then I save. I create a backup schedule and save it. I haven't received any error, but the backup doesn't back up to the network drive.

The network drive is an NTFS format. There is 42 GB free. I have about 150 users.

Thank you for your assistance in advanced

Sorry. My call Pilot version is 1.07.09

I don't believe network backups became available until Release 3. (Maybe 4, I forget)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back