Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How Do I "Lock" my docked toolbars in AutoCAD 2002?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neilltupman

Technical User
Jan 18, 2002
GB
I used to have a neat little lisp routine in Release 14 which enabled be to lock, or freeze, my toolbars in their docked locations to prevent me from accidentally dragging them out of place when using my mouse too quickly. The same routine doesn't work in 2002.

Does anyone know how to do this in 2002, or can direct me to a suitable update?

Thanks.

Hello,
I'm not a programmer, but I thought I might be able to help you a little and point you to the migration assistant. It might be able to convert you old lisp to the new form, but it does have limitations. Check out "dl401272" on the downloads page. It allows you to download the latest mig. asst. and if you look at the read me it tells you of the limitations.

Kristina

If you want to mail me the lisp routine, I'll have a look at it and try to convert it to 2002 for you.

Nick
nick.hall@altasystems.co.uk

I suggest downloading the 'QuikPik' program from
It has several handy autocad options, such as toolbar locking, buttons activate immediately, resizable dialog boxes, enhanced right-click support, etc.

I know this will be helpful, I can't live without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back