Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I print the distribution lists no exchange 5.5? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

errorcode

MIS
Jun 27, 2001
US
I need to send a copy of the distribution lists to all the departments for their approval. can anybody tell me how can I print them or save them individually? Thanks

I don't know if I understand correctly. If you want to send a document listing the different distribution lists (DL) and their members. Use Exchange Admin to add new members to a DL, the dialogue box contains the current members of the DL in the right hand side. This is in a text format for a copy and paste into Excel.
Or alternatively, you could show your departments that if they open the GAL in Outlook (assuming you are using Outlook) they can double click on the DL's and this shows the current members of the DL.

Hope this helps

Richard

Thanks a lot. That did the trick, with Excel it looked like one very long line of names, but Word did a little nicer formatting. I wish I could show my users how to do something by themselves...instead of having to do it for them.
Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back