Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I patch Arserve 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgallant

IS-IT--Management
Jan 3, 2005
US
In the FAQ "How do I prepare for Arcserve 2000 Install" the document "How do I patch Arcserve 2000 FAQ" is referenced. Unfortunately I can't seem to fine the document that says how to patch Arcserver 2000. Can someone help?

Thank You

I'm not sure what the FAQ said about it....

All patches are available for download on the arcserve support site.
Login and click "Product Home Pages". Select your product and you will see the section on patches. Most of the Arcserve patches are .exe files you run. The .txt files included with each patch give you the complete install instructions.

Good luck!
Debi

Thank You DebiJo for pointing me in the right direction.
I found the latest downloads and patches for Arcserver 2000 at From there I was able to install SP5.

Now my next question is how can I verify that SP5 is really installed. I was hoping that when I did "Help => About Arcserve" that it would say SP5 was installed. I would hope there must be a way of telling what patches and service packs have been installed. I will post this as a separate question.

Help - about should show you a build number, which are you on after applying the service pack ??

regards

I am at Build 1110 after applying SP5. I think it was mentioned in another thread that 1110 was correct after installing SP5.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back