Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How Do I Pageby Groups in Access Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeF

Technical User
Nov 30, 2000
US
I have an Access report that is grouped by the categories within my company. I need to have each category distributed to a different person in the company, but I can't figure out a way to put page breaks between the categories. Even when I use the "Keep Together - Whole Group" or "Keep Together - With First Detail", there are several pages on which information for two categories exists. The only solution I have is to filter by category and run them one at a time. This would be very time consuming. Is there a way to have pagebreaks between groupings in a report?

Hi!

Put a page break control at the end of the group footer. That will start a new page for each group.

hth
Jeff Bridgham
bridgham@purdue.edu

That was my problem. I typed "Page Break" into the help menu and it didn't show me anything. I didn't realize that the page break command was right in the tool box, I never even noticed it before!! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back