Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I locate patches for 25.15 Option 11c ? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

M1north

IS-IT--Management
Sep 28, 2007
CA
ANyone have any ideas rather than calling evedry vendor in town? This system has 5 patches installed and I`m getting the A31 Buffer I/O alarms and the updated patches will resolve this.

Thx

You will have problems getting the patches, unless somebody has archived them. The Nortel site only goes back to 25.40 now.

Go to my site and to the option 11 software page and download 25.15 software and there are patches in the install. You can remove them and instal manually or perform an upgrade and install them automatically. Those are probably the only ones you are going to be able to get. I believe there is more than 5 patches in there.

Signature===========================================

I`m assuming there should be more than 5 patches?

I oppologise for not being more specific. The alram was the following:

BUG6322 A31: No output signalling buffers are available

The current output message is lost

This alarm seems to generate throughout the day at busy times. I tried a manual INI as the book suggested which didnt clear the issue. I also reloaded the PBX.

I opened a ticket with my vendor who advised me that there was a patch for ths but they cant get it anymore, as RLS 25.15 is "not supported".

I was fishing to see if someone may have archived the patches for this release in chance someone like me will need it.

Thx

I would suggest that if the BUG is not causing you any problems,and you are not having any other issues, then you turn bug output off on the tty.

Either in PARM or for the TTY that you use for maint.

If you DO start getting other issues just turn bug on again and see if new messages are coming out.

I have no idea how to contact you. I dont think you can email members directly here.

You can contact me if possible at brogers21@cogeco.ca

Thx

Anywhere else to get patches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back