Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I list disabled TN's? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munzzzzzzz

Programmer
Jul 31, 2002
US
I have what I believe is a Nortel Meridian Option 11 PBX. We are running short on available digital TN's on our system. (I am using the LUVU command to see what's still available). I suspect that we have many digital TN's that are set up with an extension, but no longer in use and don't have a phone attached. I know that any digital TN's left without a phone attached will be disabled by the system.

My questions is, how do I locate these by generating a list of all TN's with a status of DSBL?

I pretty much had to teach myself how to use the system and I am only familiar with the commands I've found on old printouts. I'm good with setting up and changing sets, but that's about as much as I know how to do.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

or if it's an 11

ld 32
ldis 0

list all disabled on shelf 0

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Thanks, that worked great. We only have three shelfs and I was only worried about one of them, so I just did a "LDIS 12 0" and it gave me exactly what I was looking for. I ended up with four additional TN's to use, so it was worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back