Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I include "copy" "cut" "paste" in menu...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpp

Programmer
Feb 28, 2002
US
Hi Experts,

During VFP 6.0 I had used the _MED_CUT _MED_COPY _MED_PASTE VFP called function in my menu, however, since moving to VFP7.0, these features no longer work.

Is there another way or do I need to call something else to make these feature work once again?

Thanks in advance.

Rich

They work in my applications but maybe that is because I include the edit toolbar?

Slighthaze = NULL

[ul][li]FAQ184-2483
An excellent guide to getting a fast and accurate response to your questions in this forum.[/li][/ul]

I to include the "EDIT" as a submenu then under that the "cut, copy, paste ...".

Using the menu designer do you make your "RESULT" to be a "Bar#" or "Command"?

Do you include a graphic?

Thanks
Rich

It is Bar#, but I use the "Insert Bar" button over on the right when creating the menu or context-menu...then I pick the from the list.

Slighthaze = NULL

[ul][li]FAQ184-2483
An excellent guide to getting a fast and accurate response to your questions in this forum.[/li][/ul]

Thank you Slighthaze,

These menu functions are working fine now!

Thanks for you help!

Rich

rpp,

Glad I could help.

Slighthaze = NULL

[ul][li]FAQ184-2483

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back