Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I embed a userform into a worksheet? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davefeet

Technical User
Jan 24, 2002
US
Is there a way to put a user form into a worksheet?

SLC: Greatest snow on earth!!!

Dave,

Sorry, no. You can embed various control objects from the Control Toolbox, but not a UserForm.

What are you trying to do?

Skip,

Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884

Hi Skip

I'm trying to get a userform associated with a worksheet tab. When ever you go to that worksheet you see the form, but when you click on another worksheet you dont see it anymore.

Thanks

I might just take the contents off the form and put it into a worksheet. Just wanted to check to see if I coulf put a form into a worksheet first.

SLC: Greatest snow on earth!!!

I have a project where I show 3 forms---

form1 if rows 1-3 are seleted --hide forms 2&3

form2 if row > 3 selected -- hide form1

form3 if row > 3 and Column > 1

:)

Skip,

Want to get great answers to your Tek-Tips questions? Have a look at FAQ219-2884

Hi Skip, I am not sure if my problem is similar, but perhaps you could give me some advice on my issue:

I have a single Excel worksheet that needs a user friendly interface. In my case I would like to pull up groups of rows based on a common field called 'Submenu' (essentially the exact funcion as the Auto Filter). From there I would like to utilize a check box instead of a text field to flag a field called 'Include' as yes or no. Is this at all possible? Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back