Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how do I delete a frame???

Status
Not open for further replies.

badpojken

Programmer
Apr 7, 2000
SE
I'm quite new with dreamweaver, not so new with computers... ...But I can't delete a single frame I've created! I'd be really grateful if someone could please tell me how to do this!<br>Thanks<br>//Badpojken

just click on the frame border and drag it to the outside of the dw screen then it will disapear

another way?&nbsp;&nbsp;click on the frame border and select edit&gt;undo framset (ctrl Z) for window.<br><br>TeK2

Help! I'm having the same problem. I added a frame in one place and have since decided I want it somewhere else entirely. How can I get rid of the frame I've already added? Neither of these methods make any sense to me.. perhaps because they're all from 2000, and I'm using DW MX 2004.

Any ideas?

---/---
Nathan Pyritz

Make sure its the main frameset page you have open then just drag the unwanted frame to the edge of the page and then use Modify>Frameset>Split Frame ......

Cheech

[Peace][Pipe]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back