Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I create a daily roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quda

Technical User
Mar 18, 2003
US
I am trying to create a form that shows up like a roster. And I want this form to display daily, and then input the data entered into a table. I am using two tables, one is Users, and the other is Main. The Users table only has a column of Users ID's(PK). The Main has a Column for Autonumber (PK),UserID(FK), Date, Tickets. The powers that be, want to see everything displayed in a roster(spreadsheet) style. I can't seem to get a form to create a list of users, and todays date, and allow them to scroll through and input where they want to. It has to be daily display. The old system was to have Excel spreadsheets for each day. And we have 100's of sheets already and we add a new one each day. Any ideas on how to bring in a list of my users(users table), todays date(Main table), and tickets(Main table)? I think I have worked on this to long and am looking in the wrong direction. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back