Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I create a Corporate Directoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

hav0k99

MIS
Apr 29, 2004
US
I work for a hospital and we got upgraded to Succession 1000. I'd like to create a directory of users since most now use m3903's and m3904's. Can someone point me in the right direction?

You can import a text file into OTM and then push it out to your PBX. Otherwise, the file is generated off of what you have on your PBX. We use our personel file out of HR and strip is down to what we want to see on the phone. You must have the CLS of CRPA, corporate directory allowed on the sets as well. I know this is vague, but this might get you going in the right direction.

Whats required for an option 61c switch to get OTM?

how does Corporate Directory work? where does the directory appear on the 3903 and 3904 sets and what is required on OTM and PBX to config?

thanks to all,
-bb.

The Directory Appears on the 3904 when you press the key "Applications". In the window you should see the "Corporate Directory" Listing. Use your soft key to select the line and now you can search for a first or last name.

We upload a single file to all of our pbx's each evening. You specify which pbx's in an administration area on OTM. It's quit simple.

The hard part is getting the text file formated the way you like and keeping it up-to-date.

That is handled through a nighly SQL DTS package that places the file on our OTM server.

Summary
All US office, one set of HR data, synchronized for dialing direcly from the phone. Very sweet.

Troy

ERRSCH1892
not allowed without the Corporate Directory Pkg.

where can I view all the pkg's allowed in my PBX?

-bb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back