Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I combine different presentations in one .ppt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesMack

Technical User
Feb 13, 2001
GB
I need desperately to combine several different presentations within one 'overall' presentation.
These each have different 'styles'.
Each time I import the latest pres takes on the style of the previous pres!
Help!!

-Insert Menu
-Select Slides from File. -Brad
A+, MCSE NT4, MCDBA SQL7

-Best cartoon of all time :-D 'Spongebob Squarepants' [cook]

Thanks Brad, unfortunately I've tried this only to find the imported slides change format (eg background colour/style) to that of the first presentation.
I need to be able to preserve each set of slides original format.

In that case your best bet is to link the last slide of one presentation to the next presentation.

Thanks for the response xlhelp, but how do I do this?

What you would need to is if there is a textbox on the slide you would use that, or failing that, you would draw a blank rectangle almost the size of the slide and Insert a hyperlink to that by either right clicking on it or using the Insert, Hyperlink command while the rectangle is highlighted. Once you do that you will have a dialog box asking you for the link. You would click the File button and browse to your presentation.

It helps if the presenttations are in the same folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back