Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I anchor Floating Box to page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipertl

Technical User
Apr 6, 2005
US
Ok, I am having problems in GoLive CS anchoring my Floating Box to my page so that when the browser resizes, the floating box moves with the page. The page looks fine on 800 x 600 but when you resize the browser the page moves and the main text remains fixed.

Here is my page
I did purchase MenuMachine (which is awesome btw) several months ago. It is easy to use menu machine to position a floating box in the center because you can anchor it to one of my images on the page (using lock to image feature) so that it positioned in proportion to an image on your page. I thought maybe I could use MenuMachine for the maxruppe website by changing the menu to transparent and adding my text below that menu but it didn't work.

I have posted a topic in the Adobe Forums but so far, no one has figured out what is wrong. You can see the topic and their suggestions here:

Thanks for your help.

Okay—I've just found this forum. Curious, How did you solve the problem?

Aloha!

I am also looking for the same solution. Can you enlighten us? How'd you do it?

Aloha,
cg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back