Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do I add ACD to MiCollab 7.2.047 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaustill

IS-IT--Management
Dec 15, 2003
US
How do I add ACD to MiCollab 7.2.047

I am trying to add ACD view to the Micollab client.
I have setup ACD under MiCollab Client Service Configuration.
The instructions say - The ACD view is an optional component for MiCollab
Client.
Is this an item to purchase or something that needs to be setup?

only works with traditional ACd agents , and isnt that great

you have to add it to the enterprise as being allowed to be displayed

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

I've had this setup and working with both hotdesk ACD as well as softphone ACD and works fine. Its in the account settings that you need to enable this. You can either do this on a per user basis or as part of the Default Account settings for the site.

I am new to Mitel, but have access to all of our servers. Is the account settings in "server-manager" and where do I find them?

How do I add it to the enterprise as being allowed to be displayed

I tried this
In the "server-manager" under "Applications" I selected "MiCollab Client Service" then clicked the button for "Configure MiCollab Client Service". Next under the "Enterprise" tab I selected "Default Account Settings" and checked the box next to "Enable ACD features in client"

The ACD icon still does not show up in the Micollab Client

thread1329-1755151: MiCollab Client to log in to ACD Skill Group.

In an old post Daniel posted a solution, but I am unable to make it work, any suggestions would be appreciated

danramirez (Programmer)(OP)17 Sep 15 09:05

IT IS available and we have it working now. We had hard time to configure it last night but we finally managed. Tech Support guys also said it was not supported but if you look at the MiCollab Client Help on line it mentions it. There is not much info about it but you can use it and if it is on the Help it is supported. Thing to bear in mind:

1. Standard ACD agents
2. Desk Phone and MiCollab Client (Minet) should have Full IP User licenses, not mutidevice
3. In Mi Collab (Accounts) you shoud link the two extensions to belong to the same user
4. In ACD Tab you shoud add the skill group and members (Memebers should also be created in MCD)
5. Very important, you should enable ACD for Deslphone and softphone in the User and Service form (MCD)

Can anyone help? Mitel is no help at all.

we dont use the client portion as it never worked very well

we now just use micollab to login to the hotdesk account and then ignite to make the user present/absent in the skill groups.

If I never did anything I'd never done before , I'd never do anything.....

I found it so I am making notes here:
In the MiCollab server-manager [ which used to be called the Mitel Applications Suite (MAS) ] under "Applications" select "MiCollab Client Service" next click the "Configure MiCollab Client Service" button on the "MiCollab Client Service Administration" page next select the "Accounts" tab then click the account you want to edit next expand "Account Settings" and then check the box in front of "Enable ACD features in client"

Still not working correectly yet, but the little ACD head with headphones is now in the MiCollab client

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back