Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How do i add a Listen button to a digital phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

indysystech

Technical User
Oct 19, 2006
US
I have a manager here that needs to be able to listen in on calls, and i'm not able to find any info on how to add the listen button. We use Option 81c. Thanks

only acd phones have monitor keys... you would need a scn for each set on a monitor station then take privacy off the line

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Hi

We add obv as a button and spv in cls and then can listen using the ACD #

Trevor

To use the obv you have to have the position ID, not the ACD #.

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

There's something else loosely called barge in. Not sure the exact Nortel term, nor the cls prompt or key programming that allows it. Can someone else help out?

Also, in the CLS the phone being "barged into" can have warning tones allowed WTA or denied WTD.

well barg in or bvk u use only in attendant 2250 as key 0 or 1 look in the ntp under ld 12 u will see it .
wta u put only if u want that the extension will hear warning tone when the attendant is barg in to his call.
u also have the break in key which means if the attendant want to send call the makeset busy he press on it but u also have to change parameters on th opt under att_data/ld 15 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back