Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How can you rotate shapes in flash4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm fairly new to Flash myself, but this has cropped up once or twice within my work. Basically using an animated .gif, each frame of animation is then traced by the program itself (trace bitmap) or manually. There are some programs like Xara3D that rotate text, the file created can then be imported into flash as a frame set of .gifs. I hope I haven't misread you're question and you are quite right, Matinee is a fantastic example!

Would Macromedia's Freehand package have anything to do with Matinee's 3D renderings? I haven't used the package myself, but it Macromedia's write-up it does mention 3D layering.<br>
<br>
Metro, you're probably right. The 3D text on Matinee's site does look like something done in Cool3D or something like that.<br>
<br>
<p>Judland<br><a href=mailto:judlandwaste@netscape.net>judlandwaste@netscape.net</a><br><a href= On-line Shopping</a><br>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back